iMac Repairs Timaru
iMac’s don’t die as often as a Macbook but when they do, its usually a faulty SSD or Hard Drive (The internal storage device) that stores all your important files.
Its possible to replace the storage device in some iMac’s but does require removing the screen to access the insides. As the screen is made of glass, the risk of breaking the screen is great.
An iMac can also stop powering on due to a motherboard problem. Ask Magic Mike does logic board repairs on iMac’s so we may be able to repair it instead of a costly logic board replacement.
We can also recover data from dead or faulty iMac’s that may or may not be starting up. Please bring your iMac in today for a quote on iMac data recovery.
We can replace USB ports, Hard Drives, DVD Drives and logic boards in most iMac’s
- Ask Magic Mike Speaks Plain EnglishAsk Magic Mike speaks in non technical lingo, never again feel confused about IT
- 90 Days Warranty Ask Magic Mike gives most every day repairs a 90 day warranty so you can put your mind at ease
- Affordable PricingAsk Magic Mike will always strive for the best possible solution at the best possible price within your budget
- Fixed Price GuaranteeThe Price that you sign on for is the price you will pay, no unexpected fees
- Ask Magic Mike CaresWe care about the success of your business and are willing to help you grow at every opportunity, because your success, is our success
- Ask Magic Mike Loves PeopleHaving dealt with large corporations to small family businesses, Ask Magic Mike feels right at home with the small growing business
Please contact us today for Quote!